The Education First Research Unit was launched in February 2010 to promote research in second language learning of English and innovation in language teaching through a systematic cross-fertilisation between linguistic research and teaching techniques.
The Unit is sponsored by Education First, a world leading educational organisation in language learning.
Our research focuses on:
- second language learning of English
- learner language at different stages of acquisition
- improved theories of second language learning
- accelerated language learning experience through the development of new technologies and techniques
The goals of the EF Research Unit are aligned with the English Profile Programme - a collaborative programme to enhance the learning, teaching and assessment of English worldwide - launched by the British Council, Cambridge ESOL, Cambridge University Press, English UK and other academic institutions.
- © 2010 Research Centre for English and Applied Linguistics
Information provided by firstname.lastname@example.org